18.7.07

Stash Organization

Because of Ravelry I have been inspired to organize my stash a little better.

stashtower

Here we can see some detail shots:

tower1

Compartment 1: Sock yarn! These are all the hanks of sock yarn that I have. Vesper, Lornas Laces, Socks that Rock.

Moving down.

tower2

Compartment 2: More sock yarn! This is all the non-hanked stuff. Regia, Opal, Trekking...also some caked Vesper and Socks that Rock. You can also see two socks waiting for their mates.

Down.

tower3

Compartment 3: This is my luxury box. Zephyr cones, Blue Sky Alpacas, cashmere and sweaters-in-progress-yarns Whiskey and Daletta.

Last one.

tower4

Compartment 4: This last compartment houses all my cotton. Behind the cones are many skeins of Sugar and Cream, and I picked up some Lion Brand Organic Cotton.

No comments: