4.5.07

Opportunity Knocks

Good news! I have two phone interviews scheduled for next week!! (happy dance)
Having one interview is exciting enough, but two?!? This is turning out to be a great day.

The problem with phone interviews is that I will be at work when they occur. For the most part this is OK. But it still makes me feel a bit uneasy. Unfortunately my interviewers are not willing to call me early enough to catch me at home - therefore I need to take the calls during business hours.

Also exciting is: Maryland Sheep and Wool is this weekend!!!! I am VERY VERY excited about going this year. On the 11th I am scheduled to take my first spinning class, so I am hoping to spend the weekend learning about and trying out different spinning techniques and equipment. (more happy dancing)

No comments: