1.2.07

New Blogger!

Finally I was able to transfer my blog to the new Blogger! I love it so far. The biggest change is with the template, I will have to learn about how they are doing that so I can convert to the new way without loosing my buttons and images etc.

It has been quite a while since I posted last. I have been so busy; work, contract work, and illness have kept me away from the fun stuff on the computer. But the good news is, I have gotten a new antibiotic and hopefully this is the last time I will be sick this winter.

Another change for the new year: No more Verizon! I am sooooo happy to be back with Cingular/AT&T. It has been nothing but headaches with Verizon: bad customer service, bad phones, bad prices. The first night of the phone number port there was some weirdness happening, but the very kind customer service people of Cingular were most helpful, and got everything straightened out. The customer service really is the most important part of providing any type of service.

As for knitting, I have started on my Sapporo 2007 sweater! It is turning out really nicely. Knit on size 2's it will take quite a bit of time, but it will be well worth it. Also on the needles is a pair of Pomotamus socks and the second Jaywalker sock. I have turned the heel on the Jaywalker and am on the foot of the Pomotamus.

No comments: